For example, jewelry sellers can give some small accessories, or a tie or something, cosmetic sellers can give some sample trial clothes, clothing sellers can give some clothing accessories or small decorations, such as Brooch collar or other things, digital products to send some accessories or repair things or something is also good, although sometimes added. Some cost, but bring customers a warm feeling, sometimes there are some unexpected surprises, coupled with your good quality and low price, natural customers will come to your store more to purchase.
If we want to win more customers, it is necessary for us to put ourselves in a position to think more about the products and services they need, and get a comparatively satisfactory gift on the premise that the quotation of the products has reached their own price, which is the best.
As a commonly used means of promotion, small gifts have a common promotional function. In the actual operation process, if we want to show the effect of promoting small gifts very well, it is necessary to have a precise understanding of the fundamental promotion function of gifts. To put it simply, promotional gifts are to supply a certain item to customers at a low value or free of charge, so as to affect their purchase of a particular brand of products. 。
I. Promotional Gift's Promotional Function
1. Gift styles and categories can help sellers to promote their own treasures from different angles. Gifts can effectively spread the point of purchase of products from different angles. Gifts can effectively narrow the gap between sellers and customers, which is very helpful to cultivate the affinity of customers.
2. The role of inducement
If you don't understand that, you should know something about it. Take a chestnut for example. If you go to the newsstand and look at today's fashion magazines, almost all of them will be accompanied by some small gifts. Some people will read these gifts to buy magazines. This is to stimulate the desire to purchase, and then usefully promote the sale.
2. Criteria for Selection of Promotional Gifts
1. Promotional gifts should be inexpensive and beautiful. Maybe these gifts are not worth a few pennies, but their quality must not be degraded because of their cheapness.
2. Customers should be able to use it. Since the cost of gifts is a subconscious part of the product, if the product can not be used by customers, customers will feel that they are losing money rather than giving nothing.
3. Promotional gifts should be unusual or distinctive, so that customers will not directly use the products that are easily available outside to compare, and there will also be a sense of novelty, especially when such gifts are often used correctly or wrongly, the very cheap gifts usually can play a greater role in retaining customers, because customers will think you are thinking for him, and than He thinks more about himself, understands and is meticulous. At this time, the feelings of sellers to customers are more professional.