For HR enterprises and trade unions, choosing gifts is not only for the benefit of employees, but also a manifestation of humanistic concern, so choosing gifts is not a simple matter. Generally speaking, the issuance of corporate welfare can be based on the following principles:
1. Gifts should be practical. After all, welfare gifts are the general needs of all employees.
2. Have quality and emotional value. The combination of novelty and quality can show the importance that enterprises attach to employees.
3. Ability to express the main purpose of corporate culture. Gifts should be able to carry more profound spiritual content. For example: Label a word of concern to the staff on the gift.
4. It has commemorative meaning. In every welfare gifts, especially Festival gifts, the enterprise should let employees recall or use the time when the enterprise issued welfare gifts, such as a gift because of something, etc.
5. Cost is required. Enterprise welfare gift is an emotional investment, but there will be some requirements on the cost, and the annual issuance of the requirements are increasingly high, it is particularly important to find suitable gifts. Per capita 200 yuan to 1000 yuan as a standard for the distribution of physical gifts can be.